Thursday, June 12, 2008

Learn to Share NLP Thought

I remember the first time getting touch with NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming). My friend was introducing NLP for me when he wanted me to increase my productivity in running network marketing (Multi Level Marketing). As an upline, he urge me to study NLP through reading bunch of books and watching lenghty videos (MLM Videos). Several time he pushed me to do so, read-watch-read-watch-..... Later I feel tired of his pushing me in recruiting new MLM member, then I left him, stop MLM, and stop learning NLP. Learned NLP is not fun at that time (2004).

Now (2008), again, I stumble upon some very nice NLP blogs, especialy that writen in Bahasa Indonesia. They explain more deep thoughts and practical guides in using NLP at every day life. Not only for forcing sales profit, but also for wider range of our aspect in life. It means that at first time I know NLP, it was a wrong concept of NLP (but actually not wrong huh... but narrow explanation). Today I fill my day with reading 'true' NLP books and 'true' NLP videos I got from some torrent.

After knowing that NLP is good and great for our life, I bet you want to share that knowledge with your friend, families, and relatives, do you? So do I :-) But for the NLP-beginner-student like me, it is not quiet easy to teach others. When they ask me "what is NLP" or "what are you doing" then it's time to show up. I will tell them (at least) that NLP can help improve our quality of life. Becouse you will know how to use your brain at will.

Of course, I won't teach them as my upline did teach me. I love to give them actual example how I can use NLP to make my life better, how I can control my emotion, and how I resolve past disempowering experience.

One of the thing that make my friend interested in NLP is how I can use NLP in building romantic relation with my wife at bed. It's not necessary to explain detailed theory of rapport, match - mirroring, pacing and leading, etc. Just give them real example in life with a litteh simulation.

At least now I can enjoy learning and sharing NLP world

Have a fantastic day!
Fuad Muftie
Newbie NLP
http://fuadmuftie.wordpress.com/

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

me and my wife have been researching 2012 for about 2 years now and have allready started planning they say by 2010 you will see it in the sky and i think thats about the time we will have everything ready we are looking to start a survival group or if anyone else has one that we can join let me know ill check back later thanks
[url=http://2012earth.net/planetery_ascension_12-24_december_2012.html
]new world 2012
[/url] - some truth about 2012